Crystal Sands on Siesta Key
- 6300 Midnight Pass Rd.
- Siesta Key condos
- Year Built:
- Number of Units:
- 899 to 1643 square feet
- Price Range:
- mid $500,000s to $1 million+
Built in 1969, Crystal Sands continues to be an attractive destination for both tourists and investors. In fact, you'll be surprised to learn how many of the condos undergo renovations to ensure they stay both elegant and modern. This commitment to maintaining every property makes the entire complex one of the most consistent income producing condominiums on Siesta Key.
Here are just some of the benefits and amenities condo owners enjoy:
- On-site rental office
- Access to a private beach
- 24-hour answering service
- Night security
- One, two, and three bedroom villas
- Gorgeous views of the Gulf of Mexico
- Two heated swimming pools
- Picnic area with BBQ grills
- Quick access to fine dining and shopping
By far, the most advantageous aspect of these condos for investors is the resort like atmosphere. Indeed, when you first see the complex, it's easy to marvel at how well-maintained and inviting the grounds are. Plus, when you add in the private beach access, heated pools, and its magnificent clubhouse, you can see why these condos are an excellent, long-term investment option.
Call us at 941-544-6467 or for more information on Crystal Sands. It would be our pleasure to answer your questions and show you everything these beautiful properties have to offer.
Crystal Sands Listings
- 6300 Midnight Pass Rd # 908 Unit 908
- MLS® #:
- 6300 Midnight Pass Rd 1002 Unit 1002
- MLS® #:
Listing information last updated on December 22nd, 2014 at 3:01am.