Bruce Garlitz stopped by our office this week with some excellent information about financing your Sarasota real estate purchase. Bruce is a home loan consultant with Countrywide Home Loans and is a top producing mortgage professional.
Buying a home can seem overwhelming to buyers so financing a Sarasota homes can be even more overwhelming. Lending guidelines have changed considerably in 2009 so Bruce steps in to keep our customers informed. Countrywide offers a variety of products and services that may be able to make your home buying process a reality.
FHA Home Loans
FHA's flexible qualifying guidelines could be the answer for you if you've been hit by the economy, an illness or the stock market. FHA's low down payment requirements may provide the opportunity for you to purchase your home now when prices are low, interest is low and the selection is huge.
- New permanent loan limits up to $625,000
- Down payment options as low as 3.5% on owner occupied properties, including 2-4 unit buildings
- Low, competitive rates
- Gift funds allowed - buyer's entire cash investment can be gifted
- No reserves required on 1-2 unit properties
- More flexible credit guidelines than other loan products
- Seller contributions allowed - up to 6% on all LTVs (can include closing costs)
- Fixed-and adjustable-rate loans available
- Loans are assumable with credit approval
- Owner Occupied, 1-4 units
- SFRs and PUDs (attached or detached)
- Condos (with Project approval)
- New Construction
- Leased Land (with lease approval)
- Manufactured homes
Bruce takes our customers by the hand and helps us provide a smooth transition through the entire real estate process from writing the contract, financing your Sarasota homes to the closing table. Contact us today if you would like us to put you in touch with Bruce. Bruce will do a free pre-qualification and get started financing your Sarasota home.
Contact us today for more information on Sarasota homes for sale. Our websites allow you to search all of the listings in the MLS system. For photos, virtual tours and information about Sarasota Florida real estate listings, or properties on Siesta Key, Casey Key, Longboat Key and Lido Key browse through our websites today.