If you’re looking for a downtown Sarasota Florida condo with waterfront view, sweeping Gulf and Bay views are common at Golden Gate Point. Golden Gate Point’s condominiums offer buyers affordable condos as well as multi-million dollar properties for the most discriminating buyers.
Residents on Golden Gate Point can walk to downtown, the Ritz Carlton and Marina Jack’s. Shopping, restaurants, cultural venues, such as the opera, ballet and theater, are a short drive. St. Armands Circle and Lido Beach are approximately two miles from this central location.
Golden Gate Point is undergoing a major street restoration which will only enhance this already charming waterfront enclave of condominiums. The project was started in 2007 and is expected to be complete shortly.
Condos Available for Sale
- Pier 550 $259,900-$525,000
- Harbor House South $420,000-$899,000
- Harbor House West $479,990-$979,900
- Marina View $474,000-$659,000
- Harbor View $649,000-$1,085,000
- Phoenix $1,929,000
- Majestic Bay $1,199,000-$2,250,000
- Alta Mer $2,200,000-$2,900,000
- La Bellasara $2.200,000-$2,900,000
- Vista Bay Pointe $2,200,000-$3,950,000
- Grande Riviera $3,750,000-$5,950,000
- Alta Mer II $2,800,000-2,900,000
According to the Sarasota MLS, the condos listed above have units available for sale price from $399,900 to $5,950,000 for a minimum of two bedrooms and two baths. There are a few one bedroom units offered that are less expensive and one two bedroom unit with only one bath.
If you are searching for condos in downtown Sarasota, contact John Allen at 941-544-6467. John will direct you through a smooth closing and you can begin a new lifestyle in South West Florida.