We have a buyer coming in this weekend that asked us about things to do on Saturday. While putting together a list, it reminded me of how many wonderful things there are to do here.
Below is a partial list of things to do this Saturday February 7th.
- St Armands Circle
- Downtown Sarasota
- G-Wiz Hands on Science Museum - (Currently featuring Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition)
- Mote Marine Aquarium and Laboratory (Eat lunch across the street at Old Salty Dog on the water)
- Siesta Key Beaches
- Ringling Museums including Art Museum, Circus Museum and Cad a Zan Mansion
- Burns Court Artist Market - Saturday - Local artists to display and sell creative items of mixed artistic media.
- Sarasota Farmers market - Every Saturday at Main St. and Lemon Ave downtown
- ASID Interior Design Showhouse - 1709 Cherokee Dr
- Siesta Key Craft Fair - Saturday at Siesta Key Village
- Saturday Bay Explorers - $10 Sea life encounters tour
- Jazz Club of Sarasota Winter Concert - Downtown 7:30 pm
- Sarasota Opera - Tosca Giacomo Puccini - Sarasota Opera House
As you can see, Sarasota has so much to offer. If you are interested in exploring the real estate market, start your search at our Sarasota MLS page. Here you can view thousands of homes and condos for sale in Sarasota, Siesta Key, Longboat Key, Lido Key, and Casey Key.