Each year, Siesta Key real estate activity on our websites and blogs increases dramatically each time Dr. Beach publishes his Top 10 Best Beaches report. Siesta Key, now at the no. 1 spot for 2011, has a new billboard that touts its top spot. Interest rates, single family home and condo real estate inventory are still good on the Key, and buyers are here.
Many buyers of Siesta Key real estate have been coming to this word-famous beach for decades. These visitors have seen prices jump out of their reach, and now they are trying to get a piece of paradise before prices make another jump. Siesta Key’s weather, gorgeous white sand and the Gulf of Mexico are the big draw. The relaxed atmosphere of Siesta Key Village and the friendliness of the people as well as a laid-back resort lifestyle have visitors dreaming of owning their own sandcastle.
Siesta Real Estate Market
Both single family home and condo inventory are down. Buyers have been taking advantage of low prices and low interest rates. Prices start at $119,900 for a bank-owned condo at Ebbtide and go up to $2,499,999 for a 5 bedroom penthouse at Island House. Pricing of single family homes start around $250,000.
Single Family Homes Sales Activity for Last 6 Months
- Current Single family homes for sale: 170
- Lowest Priced Home: $250,000
- Highest Priced Home: $14,500,000
- Pending Single Family Homes: 27
- Single family Homes Sold Last 6 Months: 75
- Lowest Priced Home Sold: $165,000
- Highest Priced Home Sold: $4,100,000
- Average Price Home Sold: $785,235
- Median Price Home Sold: $530,000
Visit our Siesta Key homes section to view all current home listings for sale.
Siesta Key Condos Sales Activity for Last 6 Months (Condos, Villas & Townhouses)
- Current Listing Condos: 320
- Lowest Priced Condo: $119,900
- Highest Priced Condo: $2,499,999
- Pending Condo Sales: 45
- Condos Sold in Last 6 Months: 135
- Lowest Priced Condo Sold: $100,000
- Highest Priced Condo Sold: $1,890,000
- Average Price Sold: $401,124
- Median Price Sold: $340,000
You can view detailed information and search all active MLS listings at our Siesta Key condos for sale section of this website. Our website is updated daily with new listings!
Activities on Siesta Key include relaxing, beachcombing, shell collecting, boating, fishing, walking, swimming and shopping to name a few. Sarasota’s downtown cultural activities are a short drive from the Siesta Key too!
If you are looking for an experienced company to help you navigate all the options, feel free to contact us today. Visit our Siesta Key real estate section to start the process. We can help you navigate all the options. Don’t miss out a good buy. Ask our team of experts to help you select a single family home or condo that fits your lifestyle and budget.